2009年2月28日星期六

My Life

SHIT!my ipod is missing and i'm getting really PISS off~frastrated
these few days, i'm feeling exhausted ~mooody? depress?haha
I've no idea whats happening
and my life is all messed up and terrible
I do suck at writing English blog, cause i am always using slang,
short form English and especially English from M'sia
I am confuse...should I put 's at the end of the word, should i use have or has should i use were or was is or are cause i get over practice about grammar and more higher grammar education
so now i am all messed up and confused about which one to use @_@
someone~!help me I am currently not staying in Msia,
these few days I am feeling so so so super lonely >.<
I think i really need someone~~~wakakak~shy~~
all couples are wondering around me and i'm standing there with my mind blank~nuts
missing someone, staring at those escalator for nothing
for about 1 2 3 hours~just standing there~doing nothing~people are glaring and me~staring with their weird eyes==
seriously~i don't feel like doing the assignment right now
not in da mood, it sucks being a freshmen, so many assignment to finish~and i hardly finish or achieve any >.<
and i seriously need to download photoshop in order to finish my assignment Now~!!!!
I need to finish my dum World history and Enlgish literature essays ..how sad to mention about...
monday tuesday!!!my bio and world history test!!
wednesday~my french test!!!
friday!!!my bio bigbigbig project + research is due!
English essay~~~world history essay~English essay~~World history essay~~
and my stupid world history seminar is on wednesday~I am sort of nervous==

没有评论:

发表评论