2009年2月22日星期日

2/22 ن٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱ

I AM FREAKING BOREEE~~
AND HUNGRY
wahahha~
and..today I am supposed to go out to shopping with my friends
but then she got injured!!
dudedude~~~opaque
my new vocabulary word for her
hahah
hmm~
I just realised that I am starting to start off my blog in English
Because I reseriously need to IMPROVE MY POOR Enlgish>.<
As I just finished my Lunch, I felt so exhausted...
feeling all lazy and pigy~~my butt just stick on the computer chair every second. So lazy to take off my butt out of the chair
wahahaha~~Anyway
I promised my dad that I would read the Malaysia news every every freaking day...CHINA IS SOOOOO COLD== <<<--random speech
=.= and I don't feel like it......not in da mood of reading newspaper
lalalalalala~
I started swearing after I meet this dude ...and I can't stop it
T.T make mii~stop swearing!
Anyway~I don't know why I wrote this entry~maybe its because I am too bore...
so..readers~poor you~~please still support my un-interesting journal xP

没有评论:

发表评论