2009年3月12日星期四

No one is perfect?The world is unfair?Utopia?The perfect society

No one is perfect?hmm~why?its skeptical
recall myself with this question again and again, perharp no one could answer the question
yes, it's unfair, why do some look beautiful and some look like a jerk?
Why do others tend to be smarter than others?
Why are you beautiful and somehow smart but I am nothing?Maybe the best way to describe me is retard =.=
Maybe I'm being greedy, am I?haha
I am dissapointed by the way I am, I am so stubborn, am I?supposed to~
haha~well~yea, I don't seem to appeaciate what I got
my attitude, suck, as I can say, as you can see
But do you agree, the world is unfair?Don't try to be offensive ok=.=
or be bais about this topic~ Read the book '' The Giver'' I recommended this book because it's..COOL=.=
Today, at school, as usual== hahah~
World history period, we discussed about religions xP , the socratic seminar as usual
how exciting~!when it comes to Islam and Muslim, every one just....spam on it
They thought Muslim and Islam are violence << I felt shamed because I'm the only one from the country fill with those people, moreover they are insulting about it, although I am not Muslim, I still felt sorry about that
The suicide boom?~the treatment of womans and blablabla~are the reasons they blame on it. What the heck
I'm just extremely quiet, no opinion or personal comment =.=
just think positively and the world will be perfect like you wish~kaka(IN YOUR DREAM >.<)
I doubt none of them understand about this religion more than I do
Just not spit it out during the class, BECAUSE!I'm just acting innocent=.=
aii~~~what's wrong with the people now a day?They are just trying to express themselves, no mistake
Humans are just agsressive........I have been worrying this world too much, right?
I know~because I am being very responsible and I kept on stopping people to STOP USING PLASTIC CUPS!!Green peace right?kaka
Anyway, I think I've started to put on weight << maybe~I think~maybe yes so maybe no~~
lalala just writing ramdom stuff since I am freaking hell bore
sorry to freak you out =.=

没有评论:

发表评论