2009年3月20日星期五

FCKING PISSED OFF

guest: cos u ARE lala. Pearl:duh~no one ever say that I am, so ?you are the only one, retard, if u don't know how to define lala, then fuck off
guest: you know, pearl or whatever shyt, you might just be faking urself by using sherlyn's name and all to make her sound like she's insulting you. and dont say she dont know how to define the word lala.
the REAL lilly kim: im gonna beat the F.U.C.K out of you fag. just f.uck off you're getting fu.cking annoying seriously eww.
the REAL lilly kim: blog, mkay? you get it girl? and whatever you do, she doesn't give a fu.ck. hah and you're annoying the FU.CK out of me asshole. get a life you worthless b.itch. ugh if you do this one more time,
the REAL lilly kim: hey *****, whatever your name is. umm, can you ****ing stop using my name because my name isn't for you to use it like this? and if you arent that confident, then dont ****ing comment on pei ling's
pearl: and ****, prostitutue like u only wear high classed clothes and thick eyeliner high hells~Sherlynn damn ugly
pearl: what the=.= u even spell naeyoon wrong, **** sherlynn~stop faking
Susan.: can you please stop using other people's names? You are so lame. come on, dude., Get a ****ing life, sherlyn. Why do you even care if Peiling pretty or not? Cuz she deosnt give a **** about you.
Susan.: uhhh
Susan: Wow this is really huge conference. Pei Ling's Ugly contest.
Nae Yoon: Actually Pei LIne you are kinda ugly no effense LIlly is a better friend then you she is soo much prettier.
Jack: AHah Pei Ling so ugly haha
Lilly Kim: A page like this?
Lilly Kim: Wow Pei Ling you have one of these.. Boy are you ugly.. Get soem eyeliner, high heels. And dont wear those stupid converse. And those crappy clothes. Wear mini Skirts. You so ugly. And you Still have
Pearl: xP clapclapclap~~congrazz~you got a prostitutue compliment xP
sherlynn.is.a.*****.: Also, show me some of your high classed clothe? Too bad they look like **** on you. Aww its okay, poor baby. You'll own your dirty money back from prostitution later.
sherlynn.is.a.*****.: Dude, I'm taiwanese, does that mean I'm perfect? Get a life, lame ass. Also, find someone that's fugly as you to hide your fugly identity.
sherlynn.is.a.*****.: hey sherlynn, you **** face. WHy don't you show yourself huh? And you use Jenne's name? What kind of a lame ass are you, dude. Also, what kind of a ****ing racist brainless ***** are you?
Pearl: and stop pretending, using my friend name, you are so cheap
Pearl: is not that only taiwanese can be pretty ok?I have my own style, why should i copy others?like u?
Pearl: Ya, I do wear cheap clothes and shoes, so what?at lease i am not like u ~~wearing branded stuff, i make clothes myself, so what?
Pearl: you don;t even know how to define the word lala, so get again and stop insulting me, you can;t judge me as a lala just because i live in china ok?
Pearl: Sherlynn?can you stop acting my friend?and stop acting cool and stop saying I am a lala, cause your friend told me that u are a lala too, so stop arguing with me, cause you never get it
JEnne: Just face it your not pretty. Your just so fugly. And your freinds are so ugly. You not even Taiwanese so that means your not pretty.
JEnne: Wow.. you think your soo pretty but look at your poor clothes and shoes..
Sam: YO!
Pearl: finally get you all to send me comment >.<

Samual: hahaha, i am here?good?
J@y: upate more--keep up MaBEL: wow!your group is big!haha
KaI: keep it up pearl``
Daniel: haha hey Pei Ling: wakakaka yeayea?~jenne~~you are ugly~blek u so ugly jenne~~uglyugly~!=.=
JEnne: Hey Peiling.. So you ugly.. your just a wanabe pretty *****
JEnne: You so ugly..
jack: hi
pearl: cannot~its a memory can I should keep~haha
PMY: memory also can be shared ma..haiz..u heartless pearl. ><>

PMY: cocern lo..why cannot tell? u done something wrong? pearl: cannot on msn~555 got problem
pearl: write wrong name==hahaha~~cannot!blek~why you want know?haha PMY: why use my name? lol...why cannot? tell me secretly la
PMY: cannot~!=.= PMY: selfish Ling ><>
PMY: Ling......I heart ur blog lah...keep continue writing...;)
pearl: what the...hahaha
jenne: can i date your legs?
your ouija: drink alcohol? already brain damaged enuff la
your ouija: oi samseng kia
Pearl: I knew it -
Little Vampire-: ^^well done~! congrats


The red's are the bitches and the purple's are the real one's
STOP FAKING SUSAN, REAL LILLY KIM, JENNE, JACK
FCUK OFF~LIFELESS

没有评论:

发表评论