2009年4月9日星期四

People around-Influences


YOU KNOW WHAT?!..someone said I'm like a teacher..
Sometimes in life is not just about you, yourself. You have so much to think about the people around you. They care for you because you are someone who are meant to be inportant to them. You are part of their life...an important role..

One another
You, who are polite with good personality and behavior
Able to communicate and collaborate well with others
Listen to advises.
Overcome your mistakes.
What you do is what you get.

But somehow..

You, who are sellfish enough to hurt people around you
Rude..argue along
Being more friendly wont kill you!
Just stop thinking about yourself
You get angry easily, the fact that others wont do what you request for
Why must I obey you?
Perharp no one understands..like you
What friends are...they are always there for you
To care for you, to love you, to influence you

Lets talk about a different topics...
your needs..haha
Ok..
I know..gals love to be pretty
But every gals are unique and pretty in their own ways
Hmm..
I never went to a salon and dye my hair or even curl or straighten it
It will damage yourhair right?..(maybe I think too much =.=)
but what you have is what u have =.=
Dont try to change your genes, plastic surgery
kaka~~~~
I never own a phone...
I never have a birthday cake
I never have a party
I never have a ....pink room
I never have a bigbig bear
I never have a laptop
I never have a ipod-touch
I never have a branded...stuff?..
Ok..I should stop listing~Varies
I am jealous?Thats why I am here to complain about everything??nono...
Do I deeply desire?Not really
Not that they dont wanna give it to me
Not that they torture me and give me nothing or watever
Its because I never ask for it
Do you think you really need it and you would die without it?
well..not true
I wore granny clothes.
I wore T shirts... and they said that its weird and ugly
To be honest..yes..I do
but its natural..and....yeahh
Do u have to be pretty in school?no...you dont
A school provides you knowledge.. not for you to be cool and wear branded clothes
Appreciate what you have and stop begging for more
Stop being greedy
Get a life, earn yourself some money and get things you wanted by yourself rather than your parents.
lalalalalalala~spaming again=.=
kaka`run away~~lalala

1 条评论: